But seriously...IT'S BEEN AWHILE!! The Little Lowery is a wonderful BIG sister and we have a new little guy in the family! Who by the way, is already 4 months old!!!
Connor Padraig Lowery (who looks nothing like this anymore) arrived on March 28th, 2012. I would tell you how much he weighed and how long he was, but I actually don't remember this information anymore. WOAH, 2nd child syndrome!?!?! I do know he was 8 1/2 ish lbs and he came into the world incredibly fast! We were so happy to have a healthy, handsome baby boy join our family.Connor is the happiest, most relaxed, chill baby of all time. Well ok, our family. Norah was a tough-y and had colic, reflux, and a milk allergy. She would scream and scream every afternoon into the evening and didn't sleep much. Connor for the most part sleeps 6-8 hours straight at night and quietly goes back to sleep after nursing. He also from day one has been a self-soother and we can just put him down for a nap and bedtime and just walk away. Unfortunately my arm muscles aren't as strong as when I had to pick up the car seat Norah was sleeping in, and forcefully swing it back and forth all hours of the night!!
He also smiles...
ALL THE TIME!!!
Being a Mom of two means having so much more love in my life, but of course so much more work. Now that I'm over those first few months though, I'm just loving every crazy, insane moment. There is so much to look forward to. Norah and Connor are already starting to interact with each other and it makes me giddy to think about when they start hugging each other, laughing with each other, talking with each other, yelling at each other, hitting each other, pinching each other...oh wait a minute....
Norah is a fantastic big sister and is very much a "Mommy's Little Helper" around the house, especially with Connor.
I'm glad I waited as long as I did to update my blog, as I know I wouldn't be so happy and relaxed a few months ago. It's been a tough few months with an excellent summer break and I'm looking forward to the crazy road ahead with The Little Lowerys!!!
:)







No comments:
Post a Comment